VENTANA PD-L1 predictive assays assess the degree and likelihood of potential patient benefit from corresponding PD-1/PD-L1 immunotherapies. The link between assay results and patient benefit has been established and verified in studies.
Using the right test to determine PD-L1 status for immunotherapy options is important. The VENTANA PD-L1 (SP142) Assay is the only approved test for TECENTRIQ. This innovative assay is the first to evaluate patient PD-L1 expression using both tumour cell and immune cell staining, providing you with information that can guide immunotherapy decisions.
The VENTANA PD-L1 (SP142) Assay
- FDA approved to assess NSCLC patient treatment benefit from TECENTRIQ
- Informative for the clinician of a patient’s potential overall survival
- Novel scoring algorithm using PD-L1 staining in both TC and IC
- Designed to enhance visual contrast of immune cell staining within the tumour microenvironment
- The PD-L1 (SP142) Assay gives you the confidence to guide immunotherapy decisions in NSCLC.
*All randomized patients in a NSCLC phase III study observed benefit from TECENTRIQ regardless of PD-L1 status.
The PD-L1 immunologic checkpoint
The tumour microenvironment