cobas connection modules (CCM)
Everything designed to work together as one
cobas connection modules (CCM) allow the connection of the standalone automation systems, cobas p 512 and cobas p 612, to analytics and post-analytics through a fast track.
It still offers the huge flexibility of the standalone automation concept, while adding predictability of time to results by getting connected through cobas® connection modules.
The fast track to sample flow efficiency
CCM connects pre-analytical system to multidisciplinary targets streamlining and optimizing laboratory processes.
- Serum Work Area – cobas® 6000/8000 analyzer series, MODULAR® ANALYTICS
- Hematology – Sysmex HST/XN-9000 hematology analyzers
- Coagulation – Stago STA-R Evolution® Expert Series System and Stago STA-R Max® System
- Urinalysis – cobas® 6500 urine analyzer series
- Molecular Diagnostics – cobas® 6800/ 8800 system
- Post-analytics – cobas p 501/701 postanalytical unit
Quality comes first
CCM performs a comprehensive inspection of samples at an early stage, optimizing the lab workflow and ensuring the best use of time and resources.
- Tube type identification
- Sample volume check
- Spin status detection
- Sample quality check
Workflow your way
Personalized workflows enable you to choose from primary, aliquot or mixed workflow.
- Primary sample workflow – if the focus is on cost efficiency
- Aliquot workflow – if the focus is on sample integrity and parallel testing
- Mixed workflow – to optimize the benefits of both workflows
Adapts to the lab’s sample handling needs.
- solution compatible with all lab disciplines
- Single point of entry and bulk loading of tubes for convenient sample loading
- Adapted sorting areas to your workflow to stay flexible. Automates sorting areas also for non-connected work areas
- Long walk-away time
- Flexibility of layouts with the possibility to easily adapt for future changes
Select a different area