cobas c 111
Small box. Big performance.
- The smallest member of cobas serum work area platform family.
- Ideal compact solution for clinical chemistry testing in laboratories running up to 50 samples per day or a throughput up to 25.000 tests per year.
- Comprehensive test menu and easy integration of STAT samples.
- Supports testing of both routine clinical chemistry panels and rapid turnaround critical care markers.
- Uses the same reagent formulations as the larger cobas clinical chemistry analyzers.
- Standardizes patient results, which is vital for integrated laboratory networks serving outpatient services, emergency departments and clinics, as well as private laboratories serving primary care physicians.
High quality of results:
- Comprehensive testing capabilities
- Results you can trust
- Highly reliable system delivering
- Superior support provided by Roche organizations worldwide
- Essential routine testing on a small footprint
- Simplified system operation
- Reducing complexity for a range of laboratories, both networked or standalone
- Consistent results across the cobas platform
- More than 40 assays and applications available including whole blood HbA1c, hsCRP, and D-dimer
- Externally rated world-class performance
- Ability to connect to local IT environment
- Common reagent chemistry across the cobas® platform
Good fit for labs <50 samples/day:
- Throughput of up to 100 tests/hour
- Compact benchtop system for labs with limited floor space
- Easy, intuitive software handling
- High system reliability
- Robust system design
- Wizard-guided maintenance procedures
Clinical Chemistry Instruments
Select a different area