Part of the Roche Digital Pathology total solution is the VENTANA Vector, a pathology training and collaboration software. Designed to empower medical education and non-clinical collaboration with anytime, anywhere delivery of interactive materials on any web-enabled device, it offers a cooperative learning experience for teaching or to share scanned images with colleagues for pathology training and collaboration.
Easily share scanned images with colleagues anywhere, anytime, with software that is:
- Fully compatible with VENTANA DP 200 and iScan HT scanners
- Able to upload and share a variety of whole slide image formats
- Flexible for non-clinical case sharing and education
Build an interactive course for pathology, from course development to student evaluation to:
- Increase student engagement and facilitate education
- Enable anytime/anywhere access to materials—including rare or valuable samples
- Reduce or eliminate costs associated with providing access to specialised resources
- Manage content and evaluations with flexible tools based on teaching or project objectives
The Roche Digital Pathology solution combines innovative hardware, software and VENTANA Companion Algorithm image analysis software, and works in integrated harmony with the full Roche diagnostic portfolio for an end-to-end experience. Built by expert pathologists, this solution focuses on enabling the full capability of the pathologists’ unique mind and vision and delivers the convenience of a trusted single source.
Experience the power of precision diagnosis.