Roche NimbleGen is an innovator in genomics focused on developing target enrichment solutions for next-generation sequencing. NimbleGen technologies allow researchers to selectively target DNA sequences of interest in their genome of interest, human or non-human, either through focused exomes or custom designed gene panels, for variant discovery and validation. With a suite of tools for targeted DNA sequencing, bi-sulfite sequencing and transcriptome sequencing, we are enabling the life science community to achieve their research goals more efficiently in order to understand the association genomics and epigenomics have with diseases and biological processes.
HEAT-Seq Enrichment Systems provide an amplification-based enrichment method that combines a fast and easy workflow with powerful SNV detection for targeted resequencing applications in human genetic disease and cancer research. Employing an advanced version of Molecular Inversion Probe (MIP) technology, the HEAT-Seq Systems are available in catalog and custom formats, delivering reliable performance to enable researchers to get the most out of their time and resources.
SeqCap Product overview
- SeqCap EZ System: superior target enrichment performance designed to discover more variants in whole-exome or custom regions of interest.
- SeqCap EPI System: utilise DNA methylation assessment at single-base resolution for broad discovery and focused research applications.
- SeqCap RNA System: specifically enrich transcripts of interest or use enrichment to offset the impact of most abundant transcripts with our proven conservation of transcript abundance with increased sequencing efficiency.
- SeqCap EZ Reagents: Roche NimbleGen offers a comprehensive set of kits to support your target enrichment workflow in DNA Sequencing, RNA Sequencing and bisulfite converted DNA.
Heat-Seq product overview
- HEAT-Seq Oncology Panel targets the coding region of 60 common oncogenes. Ideal for new variant discovery and validation, this panel contains 5,144 probe, and has a capture target of 245 Kb.
- HEAT-Seq Ultra Oncology HotSpot Panel is designed for the detection of variants in commonly targeted oncogenic hot spots. Containing 635 probes and with a capture target of 30.5 Kb, this panel is highly scalable and well suited to high-throughput applications where detection of low-frequency variants is critical.
- HEAT-Seq Custom Designs enable enrichment of customised sets of regions of interest using a database of empirically tested and balanced probes.