cobas p 312 pre-analytical system
Intelligent workflow management for your laboratory Compact automation for maximum efficiency
cobas p 312 pre-analytical is a standalone solution offering maximum efficiency with minimal space requirements.
In less than 1 m2, cobas p 312 can be used for decapping, sorting and archiving IVD test tubes.
May be used to automate and simplify processes in clinical laboratories and blood banks. This compact standalone solution is validated for cross-contamination compliance.
At an early pre-analytical stage, the automation solutions from Roche perform a comprehensive inspection of sample quality and volume, maximizing an overall optimization of lab workflow through:
- Early error detection
- Reduced workload and reagents waste
- Shortest time to consistent results
Workflow your way:
Personalized workflows enable you to choose from primary, aliquot or mixed workflow
- Primary sample workflow – if the focus is on cost efficiency
- Aliquot workflow – if the focus is on sample integrity and parallel testing
- Mixed workflow – to optimize the benefits of both
Short and predictable time to results
- Improving patient care by offering reliable results within a predictable short turnaround time, even during peak workflows
- Throughput of up to 450 tubes per hour
- Small footprint of less than 1m2
- May be used to automate and simplify processes in clinical laboratories and blood banks