cobas p 512 p 612 pre-analytical systems
Adapting to today’s needs. Flexible for tomorrow’s demand
Evolution of cobas p 512/612 pre-analytical systems – new and innovative standalone solutions for high throughput laboratories. cobas p 612 differs from cobas p 512 due to the aliquot functionality.
These standalone automation solutions are validated for cross-contamination compliance and therefore may be used to automate and simplify processes in clinical laboratories and blood banks.
cobas p 612 performs comprehensive inspection of samples at an early stage, maximizing workflow efficiency.
- Sample quality check via a high resolution optical camera which enables detection of normal, hemolytic, lipemic and icteric samples. Samples with inadequate quality for analytical processing will not continue their path
- Automated spin status detection: CCM detects whether blood samples have been centrifuged or not. Spin status enables a greater workflow efficiency, preventing unspun samples from being tested. Measurements are made via laser through 3 barcode labels
- Tube type identification allows you to cross check the tube type and its cap color and barcode information to detect possible errors
- Laser Liquid Level Detection allow you to detect samples volume in ml through 3 barcode labels. Samples that don’t have an open window are not missed (prioritized process of samples/aliquots based on available volume)
Sample quality checks
- Tube type identification
- Sample quality check
- Spin status detection: detects if blood samples have been already centrifuged or not
- Early detection and sorting of tubes with errors and issues
Select a different area