uPath image analysis algorithms
An intelligent and advanced digital pathology solution requires image analysis tools that empower research pathologists to confidently and objectively assess whole tissue slide images. The uPath PD-L1 (SP263) image analysis, NSCLC RUO algorithm aids pathologists in the identification of tumor cells with PD-L1 membrane staining, in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded NSCLC tissue specimens.
Roche uPath PD-L1 (SP263) image analysis, NSCLC features
- Pathologist-trained artificial intelligence algorithm: Resulting in objective and reproducible scoring of VENTANA DP 200 slide scanner slide images stained with the VENTANA PD-L1 (SP263) Assay
- Leveraging Roche uPath enterprise software: Seamless viewing, aligning and syncing functionality, sharing capabilities, and reporting
- Whole slide analysis (WSA): Automated pre-computing of the slide image prior to pathologist assessment, providing fast results for user-defined regions of interest (ROI)
- Quick automated scoring: Quickly calculates PD-L1 (SP263) tumor cell staining positivity
- Clear visual overlay: Highlighting positively and negatively stained tumor cells for easy reference