The DISCOVERY XT research instrument brings unprecedented automation, reproducibility and productivity to immunohistochemistry (IHC) and in situ hybridization (ISH) slide preparation and processing. The flexible platform and sophisticated detection and reagent systems will help you accelerate the discovery of new targets and biomarkers and speed assay development and target validation.
- Proprietary slide barcoding and protocol encryption
- Fully automated slide processing, from baking through staining
- Ready-to-use reagents optimized for automation to enhance reproducibility
- Greater control over IHC/ISH reactions with the ability to apply precise heating to each slide individually
- Choose your own antibodies, probes, pretreatments, fluorescence, linkers and blockers
- Select the detection chemistry that best meets your needs