1．Sharma P, Scotland G, Cruickshank M, Tassie E, Fraser C, et al. (2015). Is self-monitoring an effective option for people receiving long-term vitamin K antagonist therapy? A systematic review and economic evaluation. BMJ Open 5: e007758
2. Gallagher AM, Setakis E, Plumb JM, Clemens A, van Staa TP. (2011). Risks of stroke and mortality associated with suboptimal anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation patients. Thromb Haemost 106, 968-77
3. Wan Y, Heneghan C, Perera R, Roberts N, Hollowell J, et al. (2008). Anticoagulation Control and Prediction of Adverse Events in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation: A Systematic Review. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 1, 84-91
4. Ward A, Tompson A, Fitzmaurice D, Sutton S, Perera R, et al. (2015). Cohort study of Anticoagulation Self-Monitoring (CASM): a prospective study of its effectiveness in the community. Br J Gen Pract. 65(636):e428-437
5. Heneghan C, Ward A, Perera R, et al. (2012). Self-monitoring of oral anticoagulation: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual patient data. Lancet 379:322-334.
6. Bereznicki LR, Jackson SL, Peterson GM. (2013). Supervised patient self-testing of warfarin therapy using an online system. J Med Internet Res 15, e138
7. Christensen H, Lauterlein JJ, Sørensen PD, Petersen ER, Madsen JS, et al. (2011). Home management of oral anticoagulation via telemedicine versus conventional hospital-based treatment. Telemed J E Health 17, 169-176
8. Bussey HI, Bussey M, Bussey-Smith KL, Frei CR. (2013). Evaluation of warfarin management with international normalized ratio self-testing and online remote monitoring and management plus low-dose vitamin k with genomic considerations: a pilot study. Pharmacotherapy 33, 1136-1146
9. Heneghan C, Ward A, Perera R, et al. (2012) Self-monitoring of oral anticoagulation: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual patient data Lancet 379:322-334.
10. Heneghan C, Alonso-Coello P, Garcia-Alamino JM, Perera R, Meats E, Glasziou P. (2006). Self-monitoring of oral anticoagulation: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Lancet 367, 404-411
11. Matchar DB, Jacobson A, Dolor R, Edson R, Uyeda L, et al. (2010). Effect of home testing of international normalized ratio on clinical events.
N Engl J Med 363, 1608-1620
12. Salvador CH, Ruiz-Sanchez A, González de Mingo MA, Carmona Rodríguez M, Carrasco MP, et al. (2008). Evaluation of a telemedicine-based service for the follow-up and monitoring of patients treated with oral anticoagulant therapy. IEEE Trans Inf Technol Biomed 12, 696-706
13. Gardiner C, Williams K, Mackie IJ, Machin SJ, Cohen H. (2005). Patient self-testing is a reliable and acceptable alternative to laboratory INR monitoring. Br J Haematol 128, 242-247