1. Yamashita H, Nakayama K, Ishikawa M, et al. Microsatellite instability is a biomarker for immune checkpoint inhibitors in endometrial cancer. Oncotarget. 2017:9(5):5652-5664.
2. Siegel RL, Miller KD, Jemal A. Cancer statistics, 2019. CA Cancer J Clin. 2019:69(1):7-34.
3. Lee YC, S Lheureux, and AM Oza. (2017) Treatment strategies for endometrial cancer: current practice and perspective. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 29, 47-58.
4. Kato M, Takano M, Miyamoto M, et al. DNA mismatch repair-related protein loss as a prognostic factor in endometrial cancers. J Gynecol Oncol. 2015:26(1):40-45.
5. Matthews KS, Estes JM, Conner MG, et al. Lynch syndrome in women less than 50 years of age with endometrial cancer. Obstet Gynecol. 2008:111(5):1161-6.
6. Kim SR, Pina A, Albert A, et al. Does MMR status in endometrial cancer influence response to adjuvant therapy? Gynecol Oncol. 2018:151(1):76-81.
7. NCCN Guidelines Version 1.2020, Endometrial Carcinoma
8. Le et al., Science 357, 409-413 (2017).
9. Xiao X, Dong D, He W, et al. Mismatch repair deficiency is associated with MSI phenotype, increased tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes and PD-L1 expression in immune cells in ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol. 2018;149(1):146-154.
10. Le DT, Durham JN, Smith KN, et al. Mismatch repair deficiency predicts response of solid tumors to PD-1 blockade. Science. 2017;357(6349):409-413.
11. Sloan EA, Ring KL, Willis BC, et al. PD-L1 expression in mismatch repair-deficient endometrial carcinomas, including Lynch syndrome-associated and MLH1 promoterhypermethylated tumors. Am J Surg Pathol. 2017;41(3):326-333.
12. Dudley JC, Lin MT, Le DT, et al. Microsatellite instability as a biomarker for PD-1 blockade. Clin Cancer Res. 2016;22(4):813-820.1. Lortet-Tieulent J, J Ferlay, F Bray, and A Jemal. (2018) International patterns and trends in endometrial cancer incidence, 1978-2013. J Natl Cancer Inst. 110, 354-361.