- Proven performance delivering reproducible and consistent yields
- Process up to 96 samples in less than one hour
- Support for a broad range of samples for use in a variety of downstream applications
- Simplified workflow with ready-to-use prefilled reagent trays and streamlined kit offerings
- Full traceability and connection to your laboratory information system
- Minimized handling errors via detection, guidance and surveillance processes
- Contamination prevention with built-in UV lamp and drop catcher plus CO-RE Tip technology
Prefilled, barcoded, and ready-to-use reagent kits
MagNA Pure 96 Kits are prefilled and ready-to-use reagent trays that can be easily loaded, ensuring ease of use and safety. Kits and consumables are barcoded and read by the MagNA Pure onboard scanner for inventory check, loading errors, and process documentation.
The MagNA Pure 96 System protocols are available for download from the table below (note: not available for download in the US).
Optimized preprogrammed purification protocols ensure routine sample handling and high quality, reproducible nucleic acid yields. Choose the appropriate purification protocol for your sample material and target nucleic acid.