- Roche will share its vision for the future of healthcare and discuss the role of digitalisation in transforming patient care worldwide.
- Attendees can experience the latest advancements in laboratory automation and integration, including the newly launched cobas pro integrated solutions, cobas infinity laboratory and POC Solutions, and Viewics LabOps for data analytics.
- Roche will discuss breakthrough diagnostic solutions that support faster and more cost effective treatment outcomes to improve patient care and healthcare viability.
Rotkreuz, 16 May 2019 – Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) announced today that it will be showcasing innovative laboratory solutions and discussing the future of digital diagnostics at the 23rd IFCC–EFLM European Congress of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicines (EuroMedLab) in Barcelona, Spain (19-23 May). Attendees will have the opportunity to experience first-hand Roche’s latest technological advancements in lab automation, such as the newly launched cobas® pro integrated solutions, and find out more about their vision for transforming patient care through advancements in breakthrough diagnostic solutions.
With signs of unprecedented change in healthcare delivery, labs and clinicians are expected to manage an increasingly high number of samples, deliver results more efficiently while improving patient outcomes,
said Thomas Schinecker, Global Head of Centralised and Point of Care Solutions, Roche Diagnostics.
That is why we continuously deliver innovative solutions that support clinical decision making based on medical needs.
At the congress, Roche will be holding discussions on healthcare transformation and the role that digitalisation can play in transforming how patient care is delivered. With their integrated digital solutions such as the NAVIFY® Decision Support apps and the acquisition of Viewics, Inc., Roche is leading the way with laboratory business analytics that increase productivity, decision-making and clinical care for laboratories and hospitals.
Today, in vitro diagnostics influence up to 70% of all clinical decisions¹,²,
said Youssef Khayali, Head of Integrated Diagnostics & Healthcare Solutions.
With our portfolio of innovative solutions, Roche is uniquely positioned to lead the way partnering with labs to create more value and simplify operations through end-to-end lab automation, technology and digital solutions.
To experience other advancements in digital technology, attendees will have the opportunity to visit Roche Diagnostics’ state-of-the-art booth. The booth will feature advancements in the connectivity of the integrated core lab; new digital diagnostics solutions; and ‘In-Booth Talks’ presented by customers and Roche representatives on various medical and economic value topics.
Highlights of Roche Diagnostics at EuroMedLab:
- Digital diagnostics solutions: the cobas® infinity laboratory and PoC solutions, Roche Inventory Solutions and Viewics LabOps™ for data analytics will be on display along with other new products and partnerships in the pipeline.
- ‘In-Booth Talks’: to include three to four daily presentations by customers and Roche representatives on various medical and economic value topics, including lean healthcare, value-based innovation in heart failure patient management and Point of Care (PoC) and the paperless lab.