- High-throughput instrument for automated nucleic acid purification
- Proven performance delivering reproducible and consistent yields
- Process up to 96 samples in less than one hour
- Support for a broad range of samples for use in a variety of downstream applications
- Simplified workflow with ready-to-use prefilled reagent trays and streamlined kit offerings
- Full traceability and connection to your laboratory information system
- Minimized handling errors via detection, guidance and surveillance processes
- Contamination prevention with built-in UV lamp and drop catcher plus CO-RE Tip technology
Prefilled, barcoded, and ready-to-use reagent kits
MagNA Pure 96 Kits are prefilled and ready-to-use reagent trays that can be easily loaded, ensuring ease of use and safety. Kits and consumables are barcoded and read by the MagNA Pure onboard scanner for inventory check, loading errors, and process documentation.
An intuitive user interface
MagNA Pure 96 Software includes an intuitive graphical user interface, providing all instructions to operate the system, such as sample loading to run start. The software detects loading errors and provides information to the user for the appropriate corrective action.
A new dimension in productivity
Experience high throughput automation combined with high performance while increasing your laboratory productivity to meet your changing needs. Magnify your lab’s efficiency with seamless data management and expand your capacity for diverse day to day throughput needs.