- Proven performance delivering reproducible and consistent yields
- Scalable extraction of 1-24 samples with primary sample handling in just over an hour
- A single universal reagent kit covering 10 human sample types with volume inputs ranging 200 µL to 4 mL
- Full traceability with inventory and sample tracking via barcoded surveillance
- True walkaway automation
- Contamination prevention with built-in UV lamp and CO-RE Tip technology
Prefilled, barcoded, and ready-to-use reagent kit
The universal MagNA Pure 24 Total Nucleic Acid Kit eliminates unnecessary complexity, enabling efficient extraction of nucleic acid from 10 prevalidated human sample types with one universal reagent kit. Reuse reagent cassettes for later use by sealing them and let the system identify and track reagent usage with on-board barcode scanning.
The flexibility to do more
The MagNA Pure 24 System gives you the flexibility to extract up to 10 different human sample types with a single universal reagent kit. Rely on this simplified reagent concept and choose one of the pre-optimized and pre-programmed protocols to extract from mixed batch sample types and primary tubes within one protocol.
The MagNA Pure 24 System protocols are available for download from the table below (note: not available for download in the US).