Trust in your patients’ self-testing results like never before. Accurate INR results are transmitted wirelessly via Bluetooth®-enabled CoaguChek Vantus and can help improve patient compliance versus clinic-based testing, which may increase time in therapeutic range (TTR), and enable therapy decisions based on current results.1,2,3
A new standard of technology for warfarin patients:
- Easy to use. The CoaguChek Vantus is designed with features to make accurate self-testing as easy and as repeatable as possible, including full-color display with easy-to-use on-screen instructions.
- Minimal pain. The CoaguChek XS Softclix Lancing Device is a specially designed lancing device that pricks the skin with a lancet to obtain just one drop of blood for testing.
- Simplified patient experience. IDTF partners facilitate data result transfer and testing reminders, and make it easy to test from the comfort of your own home.
- Seamless transfer of INR test results. With the CoaguChek Vantus, no phone calls are needed and no manual entry on a web page is required. The results can be accurately reported via Bluetooth connectivity.
- Product support. If you or your patients have product related questions, live technical support is available by phone at 1-800-428-4674.