Case management and collaboration with a 360° patient view
An efficient and sustainable digital pathology solution requires a software platform that ensures users can quickly and easily access and engage with exactly the information they need.
Manage, collaborate, report!
The Roche uPath enterprise software enhances the efficiency of pathology laboratory workflow with connectivity and automation. uPath software is a universal platform that seamlessly enables communication between pathologists and technicians via usability, innovation, and digitization.
Roche uPath enterprise software features
- Patient-centric design: enhanced user experience with an innovative design for rapid case sign-out
- Multi-slide canvas viewing: faster case loading, annotation and sign-out
- User-defined tools: customizable options based on personal preferences
- One-click image analysis: compatible with VENTANA whole slide image analysis algorithms, providing fast automated analyses for specific biomarkers
- Speed and performance: faster load time of cases and high resolution images for analysis
- Scalable and configurable: customized multi-site installation based on size and scale of lab throughput
- LIS auto-deployment: convenient and secure access, automated data transfer
- Administrator module: enables system configuration, user management, audit logging and data management
Fast, simple and powerful
- Intuitive and easy to adopt web-based application
- Perform complex tasks quickly and efficiently
- Customizable interface to improve lab productivity
Scalable and customizable
- Scalable system enhancing reach for remote consultation
- Configurable deployments adapting to lab volumes
- Engineered for data safety and security
- Enhanced authentication and database encryption
- Connects with VENTANA digital pathology slide scanners
- Integrates with VENTANA Connect and Vantage for LIS interaction and data automation
- Compatible with VENTANA whole slide image analysis algorithms, providing fast automated analyses for specific biomarkers
Roche uPath enterprise software is FDA-cleared for specific clinical applications and is intended for research and educational use for other applications. Roche uPath enterprise software is not approved by the FDA for primary diagnosis.